Are you facing problems with TinyMCE Advanced Editor ? After wordpress upgrade from 4.x to 5.5 my TinyMCE Advanced Editor stopped working.
TinyMCE Advanced Editor no longer working – WordPress
Recently, I have moved my website from Bluehost to Google Cloud Platform. I also updated my wordpress from 4.9.x to 5.6 version. Then I saw TinyMCE Advanced editor is no longer working.
Then I tried disabling plugins one by one and tried to check whether some plugin is causing the issue. Also, I tried updating the plugins. But could not resolve TinyMCE Advanced editor issues.
As a next step, I tried to check the theme. What I did was, I tried to switch to a default theme and and tried again with TinyMCE. Ah! it started working. So my theme was the culprit.
Then I had updated my theme to the latest one (current stable version). Then I did not see any further issues.
If problems still persist for you even after checking plugins and themes, try looking for errors if any from browser console when you use TinyMCE Advanced editor. That would give you some hint in case if you see any errors in the console.
Note, if you are not able to solve the issue by yourself, then I would suggest you to get in touch with hosting company and see if they can provide some logs or pointers for you to resolve the issue.
Hope it helped 🙂
- Manually Backup WordPress Site using cPanel – Bluehost & Local Setup ?
- Default .htaccess file for WordPress website ?
- How to configure XAMPP PHP to send mail from localhost ?
- XAMPP Error: Apache shutdown unexpectedly
- MySQL shutdown unexpectedly XAMPP Error
- XAMPP browser redirects to localhost/dashboard
- PHP-FastCGI on Windows in XAMPP for PHP Performance
- How to Check XAMPP version on Windows ?
- How to connect VM using private key and SFTP in WinSCP ?
- Is it possible to change Google Cloud Platform Project ID ?
- Give write permissions for specific user or group for specific folder in linux
- SEO incoming links are not getting displayed in WordPress dashboard