Understanding Core Java
Are you completely new to core java? Or know some basics but would like to revise them and understand the concepts thoroughly? Well you are at the right place, the below sneppets explain some facts and basic concepts in java programming language and you will find them very helpful if you are preparing for any certification exams or interview.
- Java is purely object oriented programming language
- This sneppet explains why Java is purely object oriented programming language.
- Java Virtual Machine (JVM) – Internal details
- This sneppet explains the Purpose, Responsibility and Internal architecture of JVM in detail.
- Java Classes
- Learn how to write Java classes, usage of the main() method, usage of javac and java commands and the rules to be followed while declaring java classes.
- Static Import
- Learn when and how to use static imports and rules for using static imports in Java.
- Use of final classes
- This sneppet will provide details on when to mark a class final and benefits of having non-final classes in Java.