This tutorial guides you how to solve the error “Timed out waiting 25s for another ngcc process, with id 4864, to complete” while runnning angular ng serve command.
Timed out waiting for another ngcc process Error
Are you facing the below error while running ng serve command ?
> ng serve 'wmic.exe' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file. Another process, with id 4864, is currently running ngcc. Waiting up to 25s for it to finish. Error: Timed out waiting 25s for another ngcc process, with id 4864, to complete
So what you need to do is first stop the ng serve and try to look for file name called “__ngcc_lock_file__” (Angular 9) in the following path “<project directory>\node_modules\@angular\compiler-cli\ngcc” as shown below.
Then delete that file if you are sure that no ngcc process is running. That’s it.
- How to store access token in Ionic Angular App local storage securely
- Not recognized as an internal or external command ‘ionic’
- Set Windows PowerShell Environment Variables
- Visual Studio Code install location and Path issues from Terminal
- Console.log() of an HTML element to know properties and events