You can upload an ISO image file to a VMware ESXi datastores from your local computer, so that you can use the image for installing guest operating system in your virtual machine.
Procedure for uploading ISO image file to VMware ESXi datastores:
- Select the host from the inventory panel
- Click the configuration tab and click storage in the Hardware panel.
- Click Datastores under view
- From the list of datastores, select the datastore and Right Click, then Click Browse Datastore.
- Using Data Browser, you can create new folder and upload files to the datastore.